9.01.2007

A LIttle Wedding Preview




We realized tonight that we hadn't tried on Carter's tuxedo for Melissa's wedding since we bought it. I was always afraid he would spit up or somehow get it dirty while trying it on. I decided since the wedding is this coming Friday we had better check out the fit. I bought it several months ago. Anyway, it fit pretty well except that the pants are a little long and the waist on the pants is a bit big. These are both easily solved by simply rolling over the waist. He also absolutely HATES having shoes on his feet so we have been practicing wearing them. He still curled his toes all up thought when putting them on. I thought I would share the pics since they were so cute!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Cutie! See you there!

Andrea Dellit said...

so cute! see you soon!