11.11.2007

THE BIG ONE!!!






Friday November 9 our sweet little Carter turned one. I have no idea where the last year went. We have been so blessed to have him in our family. He is a very happy go lucky baby who is always full of smiles and mischief. I have included a few pics. One in his birthday shirt. The close up and the one of the 4 kids are from Friday. The kids couldn't wait another minute to give him his Thomas chair they had gotten him. They are all dressed alike because they had a Veterans Day program on Friday morning at school. The others are from his party on Saturday afternoon. We had a really nice day and a wonderful party filled with our family and friends.

3 comments:

Sue said...

It was a great party... I can attest to that. He really is a sweety, too!

Andrea Dellit said...

Happy Birthday to him!!! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

My God that kid is a Halsey!