10.18.2007
Updates
We have been so busy lately that I find I don't have much time for the computer. School is going well for the kids. Michael has found a love for chapter books and spends a lot of his spare time reading and of course drawing which is his first passion! Olivia it turns out has a real knack for math. She is starting Brownies and somehow I got talked into being their troop leader. It was either that or no troop!!! I guess that is OK since Jason is Michael's Cub Scout Leader. Jack is doing wonderful in Kindergarten and amazing with how fast he is learning new things. He loves going to school all day and making friends. Of course I should buy myself a lunch ticket as much as I go and spend lunchtime with the kids. With three of them it seems as though I eat more there than at home some weeks. Carter is his usual happy go lucky self. It is so hard to believe that turning 1 is just around the corner! This last year went by so very fast. He can now say: Mama, Dada, Papa (grandpa), Pup Pup (puppy), Bye Bye, Num (when he is hungry) and he has said Ni Ni a couple of times. I think the cutest thing though is when he rolls his tongue on the top of his mouth (like the R when speaking Spanish) when he is driving his cozy coupe car, the boat, of his rocking horse. He also does it when he is driving matchbox cars around. I think it is his vroom noise. He unfortunately figured out we have steps. He always just went up on the landing but never seemed to notice the rest of the stairs but now if the gate is not up Carter is on his way up laughing the whole way. His other big news is that he can take steps. So far the most he has taken on his own is about 4, but he is becoming more confident everyday. He does a lot of 2 or 3 steps between things but I am sure more are to follow. He seems to do best when he does not have shoes on. He is pretty proud of himself. Of course he continues to be a climber and now if he can't get the door open on his cozy coupe car he simply dives out the window. He does not have any fear. I have included the kids new school pics and a cute one of Carter from the pool this summer. He loved the water that squirted out of the ground! Okay Blogger is experiencing difficulties posting pics right now so I will post the pics asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment